Escape Room Mystery in Cherry Hill is in need of a new game master! The full listing can be found on Indeed.com
What we do: Our customers are locked in uniquely themed rooms. For one hour they must work to solve a series of puzzles to “escape” the room, just like they are in a real life app or television show. On the surface, it is a fun attraction, but it is serious business- in need of outgoing individuals who like people and take pride in what they do. If you like puzzles and working with people, this is the perfect job for you!
- Provide excellent customer service
- Greet customers enthusiastically & make them comfortable
- Attentively monitor game play to give an exceptional experience
- Reset the Themed Game rooms for the next group of adventurers (no prior knowledge or similar experience is needed)
- Misc: Cleaning, reception & other team duties
- Detailed Oriented
- Professional appearance and excellent hospitality skills
- Willing to wear costumes
- Good observation skills
- You must like people and have a desire to help others succeed
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Willingness to work reception periodically
- Required education and experience: high school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Acting or drama experience is helpful and encouraged!
We are open every day of the week & shifts can fluctuate depending on demand.
We need people who are flexible & we will be flexible with you as well.